Nesting one card and envelope inside another – times seven – is creative packaging! With NestingCards® the packaging options are countless.
- One card mailed on its own, or given in person, brings a smile.
- Two cards double the opening and receiving joy.
- Three cards build suspense and allow you to tell a longer story. Or to celebrate more life events and milestones.
Like fireworks that burst open and hold smaller spiraling and squealing surprises, NestingCards elicit oohs, and ahs of delight.
- Four cards celebrate four decades of achievements. Or four years of accomplishment – think high school or college graduations. Remind the recipient about their multiple celebrations along the way to the BIG achievement.
- Five cards celebrate five decades of a marriage or turning the big 5-0. Share your favorite story of each decade of knowing the couple or the birthday celebrator.
- Six cards are fun for celebrating 60 – years of life, or of marriage. Also use six cards for someone turn 6 or 16 with a gift card tucked in the smallest card.
- Seven cards make for great story telling; for clue-giving on a treasure hunt; for pen-pal exchanges; and for wisdom sharing that becomes a keepsake in a journal, or displayed on a mantel.
Another creative packaging approach is to glue cards inside of cards and mail two, three, four, or more all in one envelope. This year’s Father’s Day card was a series of cards with messages of love and appreciation on each as each of four cards opened up on one smaller, all delivered in one envelope.
Summer is for road trips! Peg Owens’ RoadTrips! set of cards is perfect for:
- 30th Anniversary Parties for the movie Thelma and Louise
- Your own writings from the road, sent to family and friends.
- Acknowledging someone’s journeys accomplished, or journeys ahead.
- Encouragement along the road!
Road Trip messages might include:
- Congratulations on the journey you’ve made.
- Here’s to the journey/move ahead.
- Enjoy the scenery along the way!
- Take time to make memories along the way.
- As you begin your new journey, we wish you joy.
- While on the road, remember you are love back here at home.
- No road is too big for finding some fun.
- No road is too small to enjoy.
- Road trips make great memories – go make some.
- Road trips make great meditations for what comes next.
- Turn up the music, sing along, and celebrate what comes next!
What road trip are you ready to take?
Looking for additional words to add to your cards? Nesting blogs continue to offer ideas. Here’s a start.
From our Words for Free card message language, here are some messages of uplift.
Encouragement/Supporting a Friend:
You are AMAZING! You are spectacular. You are strong. You are brave. You did it – I celebrate you! You are bold. You are just toooo much! Warm hugs are coming your way. Feel better, much better. As you and your family manage this transition, celebrate the good. Way to go – You did it! Some times are tough, many are rough, you’ve been through enough – we are lifting you up!
You are a wonderful friend. You bring delight. You spread cheer. Your laughter is contagious. How charming you are! You spread happiness and cheer wherever you go. Looking forward to seeing you soon
You make me smile. Glad we met. Remember when we…? You life me up. You inspire me….We are celebrating ____ years of friendship. Hooray! Hello You, from happy to be your friend – me. Smile, I’m thinking of you.
NestingCards videos here: Welcome to NestingCards – YouTube
Nesting shares ideas for using NestingCards® and tips for creating keepsake memories on these cards which are printed with original images and paintings on fine papers. The written word shares joy, creates memories, and can envelope a sense of home! Enjoy browsing and shopping www.NestingCards.com for fun, for gifts, and for joy-spreading possibilities.
NestingCards® is a registered Trademark, United States Patent and Trademark Office.
July 7, 2021 and posted July 7 ! (one day before uterine surgery)