Fortune 500 Companies
Jana's Work With Fortune 500 Companies
Facilitation of team meetings, public-input events, planning sessions, and strategic planning sessions has lead our groups to better decisions. Thus, Jana lives up to her motto: Making the World Better, One Meeting at a Time.
Teaching and facilitating workshops in the classroom, in webinars, in lunch-and-learns, and even during regular team meetings means that our employees and teams save time, improve meeting productivity, and rediscover their passion for working together.
Facilitation and keynote speaking at corporate and trade industry conferences reinvigorates attendees, inspires them toward positive actions, and provides actionable ideas for day-over-day workplace improvements.
On this page:
- Jana’s Work With Fortune 500 Companies
- Jana’s Services
- Contact Jana
From re-organizing business plan documents to the creation of articles and strategic business plans that lead us to actionable results, Jana Kemp’s award-winning writing skills have improved our documents and our image. As the author of seven books (in seven languages), Jana’s business-skill subject matter expertise and thought leadership are valuable to our projects.
What Clients Say
Clients consistently describe Jana Kemp and the results she leads groups to achieve as:
- “Jana’s facilitation leadership and ability to get us to make decisions that we accomplish is world-class.” – Product innovation teams, international sales and marketing teams
- “Facilitation of our group had to be challenging, yet Jana maintained a poise, calm, and enthusiasm that kept everyone engaged, willing to refocus on results, and to agree on next-steps and plans of action.” – For-profit and corporate non-profit Board Members.
- “We hired Jana as a subject matter expert to provide actionable content for our small-business clients. Jana’s ability to take complex ideas and turn them into memorable actions has lead our articles to be reprinted in a variety of media outlets (print and online).” – Meeting room consumable products manufacturer
- “You only met my team members once and saw each of their strengths and limitations. Thank you for giving me concrete ideas for coaching them to success.” – C-Suite executives in the financial, insurance, and tech sectors.