Get Results Through Expert Meeting Facilitation
Make your corporate retreats, planning sessions and meetings “happening” events with an experienced meeting facilitator. With professional meeting facilitation, you will elevate the participation level and accomplish goals more efficiently when all the participants feel they are heard, a part of the process, and committed to following through on agreed upon actions.
Whatever the climate or setting for your meeting, Jana Kemp will keep it on track, get action-commitments from participants, and make things happen.
Jana Kemp's Meeting Facilitation Services Include
Prior to the Meeting
- Research and content preparation
- Establishing background understanding
- Developing advance agendas
- Development of model group processes
- Define meeting purposes and outcomes
During the Meeting
- Lead participants through agendas to accomplish objectives
- Facilitate energetic and productive group processes
- Maintain focus
- Capture ideas and insights
- Guide the group to actionable items and next steps
Following the Meeting
- Post-meeting summary document and next meeting agenda items
Facilitator Services Include
- Call for pricing. Travel is roundtrip from Boise, Idaho.
- Please call 1-208-367-1701 to explore what will work best for your group.
Meeting Facilitation Training Program
On this page:
- About Meeting Facilitation
- Meeting Facilitation Services Include
- Facilitator Services Include
- Meeting Facilitation Training Program
North American Book Awards
2017 Travel Category GOLD medal winner Ernest J. Lombard, FAIA relied on Jana Kemp’s ghost-writing services for his award-winning book Life-A-Tecture: Build an Experience-Driven Life.
Loved and Trusted by my Clients.
See what my clients are saying whom I’ve helped make a difference in their lives.