Notes can mean many things. Musical notes. Margin notes in a book. Liner notes are found with musical albums/cds to describe the music. “Cliff” notes are a brand of book summaries short-form study tools. Notes are a category of wine, food, and beverage descriptors. And notes, of course, are a part of greeting card sending.
NestingCards® is about the greeting card form of notes. Ready to send, frameable art cards in seven sizes (with corresponding-sized envelopes) create a memorable note or celebration sending.
When exploring the notes you’d like to send, consider these approaches.
- Thank You – to gift-givers, to helpers or providers, to teachers, contributors, donors, sponsors, family, and friends. Whether you send one card or a packed nest of cards, you’ll be sure to generate smiles of return appreciation.
- Celebrations – anniversaries, birthdays, graduations, job changes, promotions, baby showers, and home moves. Each celebration is worthy of special notes from you to the celebrating person, couple, or party.
- Invitations – for a century or more, wedding invitations have had one nested card called a Response Card/Envelope tucked inside. NestingCards can create multi-card invitations and response cards too – for dinner parties, for birthday celebrations, and any celebration for which you want to hear back from someone. Some grandparents send a note with a self-addressed and stamped envelope inside, with an invitation to and hope that a grandchild will send them a note back.
- Treasure Hunt – NestingCards are perfect clue-providing surprises. Three clues – great. All seven cards filled with clues – even more fun! One person used the cards as clues to a cruise the two people would take together.
- Hello – when you think of someone, a call, text, or email is nice. So are notes sent in the mail. Keepsake NestingCards provide art fronts with blank-inside writing space. Tell your story. Send a written hug. Draw a picture. Tell a joke. Revisit a shared trip. Extend an invitation to visit.
Sending notes draws on your creativity and creates joy for recipients.
What will you share and send this week?
NestingCards videos here: Welcome to NestingCards – YouTube
Nesting shares ideas for using NestingCards® and tips for creating keepsake memories on these cards which are printed with original images and paintings on fine papers. The written word shares joy, creates memories, and can envelope a sense of home! Enjoy browsing and shopping www.NestingCards.com for fun, for gifts, and for joy-spreading possibilities.
NestingCards® is a registered Trademark, United States Patent and Trademark Office.